1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CARD RECLASSIFICATION

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Prince Eric, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Prince Eric

Staff Member Moderator

Threads:
    In-game Username:
    Prince Eric
    ok first let me start this by saying any comments that arent helpful will be deleted.
    im starting this thread to get feedback about what cards you think should be eliminated and also, what cards you think should be reclassified. for example, i do not think converters should be considered epic because they have potential to only be a one use card, and there is no forge or sell value to them. unfortunately there is a catch 22 involved with reclassifying cards because the more common and rare cards there are it makes it tougher to obtain more useable cards. but my thought of reclassifying go deeper then just changing whether a card is common, rare, super rare..etc.
    for example,
    a MULE is considered super rare but yet it is as hard as a legendary card to obtain.
    also gangster card should in my opinion give nothing less then a super rare card for these simple 2 reasons. we only get 1 every 8 hrs and if we want to buy them it is 50 gold. NO COMMON CARD OR RARE CARD is worth 50 gold.
    to be fair, yes pixel needs gold buyers, if it wasnt for the people who buy gold then this game would be full of ads, but the other players need to have a chance of obtaining cards as well so the balancing isnt way out of whack. idk, maybe something could be put in place like every 250 thugs collected will give a legendary card(just a thought)
    as far as cards i would like to see eliminated:
    convertors
    1hr party
    crew cards (nurse,mr.m,car bombs..etc)

think about it, the less cards there is..the better odds of obtaining more useful cards.

so im asking all of you fellow forum members to please give positive feedback and ideas because this will be forwarded to the development team.
    so instead of using our energy to whine and complain, lets use that energy for the possible improvement of this game we all enjoy :)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Dr doom

Dr doom Capo

Threads:
    In-game Username:
    Drdoom
    Crew carda is top for me.people dont bother to u grade troop and why would u when u can just get lvl 5and 6given to u in abundance scrap the alarm system cards they are a waste of time and to costly to forge for what they are and also stop making it so lvl 1and 2 of certain cards take exactly the same to forge

Forgot to mention as well did bring this up with devs and was told they would look at it but they didnt they need to change the way the cards are if u wanna forge a card u use three cards right but the three cards u use to forge that card u want shouldnt contain the card u want in their forge list

#2 Dr doom, Aug 11, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Betty

Staff Member Moderator

Threads:
    In-game Username:
    Betty Boobs
    I would remove the cashier card in addition to the mentioned cards unless it's used in a forge. It would be nice if cards were given according to mansion levels. After a certain mansion level higher cards are given in rotation. We can't get a wanted card every draw but this would improve the odds.

Why are there 30 views and now 2 comments, if your reading this, help with ideas. All ideas may not be granted but at least they will be read/heard :)

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. hasran rpg

hasran rpg Soldier

Threads:
    In-game Username:
    hasran rpg
    carbombs ,nurse and mm cards are good, in the emergency time, but convertors all equal common lvl,

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. hasran rpg

hasran rpg Soldier

Threads:
    In-game Username:
    hasran rpg
    all crew cards are good, but all ppl would like to get legendary or notorious cards that impossible now, I lost lots of active player in my mafia, in the case of card system, they waste real money to get common cards, if they invest in superior mm convertor will come,
    remove mm convertor from superior, the game going worst with common cards, then how ppl interest more?

6. HØÑËŸ

HØÑËŸ Soldier

Threads:
    In-game Username:
    HØÑËŸ
    Yaa I totally agree atlest pls change converter cards from epic to super rare or common..
    When ever I used superior I always got the converter card....
    & pls stop giving 1hr. Party card In just few month now I have 155+ 1hr. Party card stop this...
    & pls don't stop car bomb card & Mr.malicious card & nurse card too... Its also very helpful cards in war.. Its saves our bb...

& I request every player got atlest one good card in a week... Not legendry card but atlest good card like fortify lvl6,7,8etc.
    Or alarm, 12h party, mad builder lvl2,3,,,, All party card, hmm & 4d clock card , chemist etc. Etc.

Hope we soon get good cards.... So we love to stay longer in the game & with form too..
    Thank you for what ever ur doing for us #Prince

• Like Like x 1
  7. Adarsh

Adarsh Underboss

Threads:
    In-game Username:
    degn rakt
    Just an idea, give me your opinions below about it please.

I think we need some change in old crew card and a new crew card also.

Rareity:-
    # Thugs crew card [5 Gold] - Common, Rare, super Rare, Epic, Legendrary.

# Gangstar crew card [50 Gold] - Super Rare, Epic, Legendary.

# Superior Crew Card [300-500 Gold] - Epic & Legendary.

# (No name yet lol)
    [1,000-3,000 Gold] - Notorious Only.

Please give suggestion about prices of these crew cards.

#7 Adarsh, Aug 12, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2017
  8. eldiablo

eldiablo Soldier

Threads:
    Lol u got Eric on the brain bro haha u put eric instead of epic lol also are u absolutely barmy another card above superior they will rush to put that in I bet but no thanx don't u think there is better things to wast cash on and how mad would u be when it gets messed up like now ha and u get a 4hr party card lol think about it but hey just my opinion others might think differently while u are on Why not add one for rang 10000gold to 15000 hey u can call it the lunatics card u think it bad now bro they add that most will walk from the game because it will be JUST a select few in their own class with it added the untouchables

9. Ábhi

Most Valued Contributor

Threads:
    In-game Username:
    ~hercules~
    We are investing a lot of gold in crew cards atleast increase the chances of getting bad blue...bad blue helps alot..and remove the troop cards and converter's! They suck!..they are bringing great disadvantage to game..if you use sniper converter in maxed out city 60 sniper's will protect they city -how can we face them..all I suggest is just remove troop cards and converter's

• Like Like x 1
  10. Prince Eric

Staff Member Moderator

Threads:
    In-game Username:
    Prince Eric
    im really dissapointed in the lack of feedback :(

thx to all that have taken the time to comment :)

11. - ARES -

- ARES - Capo

Threads:
    In-game Username:
    - ARES -
    the card Must be reclassified
    revolt lv1/2 = common
    conversion sniper 1/2= common
    overcrowd lv1/2= common
    dj lv1/2= common

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. kINg tHE gRT

kINg tHE gRT Soldier

Threads:
    In-game Username:
    kINg~tHE~gRT
    #ff0000ff i wanna tell u guys only one thing if ( DEVELOPERS ) do something really good on next update for card system .. then its okay .. from last 3 months i didn't get any good cards from thug even gangster also...

13. Elwin0811

Elwin0811 Soldier

Threads:
    In-game Username:
    Elwin0811
    If u wanna remove then it should be nurse 1000cash card and 1hr party and toucan card should be added like carbomb card . Hope all agree to this

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Hiesenberg!!

Hiesenberg!! Soldier

Threads:
    In-game Username:
    Hiesenberg!!
    Totally agreed man. (Y)

15. joesplatem

joesplatem Capo

Threads:
    In-game Username:
    joesplatem
    at the end of the day i dont have money to keep throwing at this game, to suggest having a card that u pay up to 3,000 gold yr dreaming.

16. Umair Sharif

Umair Sharif Soldier

Threads:
    In-game Username:
    [AMY]
    You should start countdown for superior 8 hours and reduce gangster crew to 4 hours and elimnate 1hour party card , carbombs , nurses , and make 30 speeed up mint card, 2 hour speed up and 10 k bb more easily availbale so that when players need card can easily trade its good to make epic and legendry items also on superior

17. cidou

cidou Soldier

Threads:
    In-game Username:
    cidoû
    Then already cards converter should be to give with regard to the level of the manor house, in the manor house 11 we of should more receive from the level 1 or 2.It would also be necessary to win more easily of the blue and cards of cash of one million